Humiplus Fulvic Acid 8%
$8.00 – $24.00
Humiplus Fulvic Acid 8% contains quality fulvic acid to help mobilize soil nutrients and improve their availability for plant uptake. It helps support strong plant growth and create resilient crops with nutrient healthier With this fertilizer, your plant can be on its way to improved root structures, seed germination, photosynthesis, and water absorption.
Set Up Your Soil For Success
- Promotes micronutrient collection and transportation as a natural chelator
- Increases cation exchange capacity of soil
- Stimulates root development
- Enables better uptake of nutrients
- Works well with acid fertilizers
- Stimulates enzyme activity to increase plant resistance against abiotic stress factors
- Easy to apply with other fertilizers throughout the growing season
- Works in synergy with other Western Nutrients products
CAUTION: CONCENTRATED AG STRENGTH PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. USE SPARINGLY.
Hose End Sprayer (for flowers, fruits, vegetables, trees, shrubs, and lawns):
For adjustable or fixed rate garden feeder use a 50:1 ratio. Apply2 to 3 fluid oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.(20’ x 50’). Adjust mixture to sq. footage of area. Follow with water as needed and between applications.
Watering Can (Garden):
Add 1 oz per gallon of water and apply every 2 weeks. Water as needed between applications. Treat new garden soil before planting or sodding. Indoor Plants: Add 1/2 oz to 1 oz per gallon of water and apply every 4 weeks. Flush water through indoor plants periodically to remove salt that may accumulate.
Western Nutrients Corporation makes no warranty, expressed or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and or fitness for any particularpurpose, concerning this material, except those which are contained on the Western Nutrients Corp. label attached to the product container.
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available by calling 1-800-542-6664, M-F8AM – 5PM PST (CA residents only).